What makes Tuition Games unique is the puzzles. The puzzles are specifically created to level out the playing field for the fast and the slow, the strong and the weak, the big and the small. You don’t have to be the best at any one thing in particular. Puzzles also create an element of luck which means everyone has a fair and equal chance to win.
Excellent observation, you are going to do very well at the games if you continue being so astute. Crows are among the smartest animals in the world. They can solve complex puzzles and since half of Tuition Games is puzzles we figures crows are a great symbol. Crows represent skill and the lion on our logo represents strength. You will need both to win! Back to crows, here’s a crow taking one of the most complex tests for the animal mind ever created: Watch the video
There are two great reasons you should register online now.
- Save money. The pricing on site at the event is $50 or more.
- There is a limited amount of tickets. If you register online you are guaranteed a spot at the games. If you wait until the day of the event you may not be able to get a ticket.
We asked our cats and below are the three top answers they gave us.
- It’s not the cucumber that startles us, it’s the object unexpectedly placed behind us… and you wonder why we don’t greet you at the door when you come home like those other smelly beasts do. We don’t see you sneaking up on dogs with cucumbers.
- Cucumbers look like snakes and our inherent flight reflex when we see a snake is to jump.
- #$@&%*!…we can’t reveal the third answer because apparently cats can be hella rude.